Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sussex county, delaware wiki evolution

The first edit I made to Sussex counties page was to add some information to the Law and Government section. I added the current members of the county council. Members are George Cole, Dale Dukes, Finley Jones, Vance Phillips, and Lynn Rogers.

The next edit I made was also to the Law and Government section. I added the identities of the additional offices of the Clerk of the peace, Register of Deeds, Register of Chancery, and the Sheriff.

For my last edit I added some general information to the original section. I added that sussex county is the state's largest county(by land area), and was also the first county in the state to be founded. The geography section seemed to lack content, so I added some general information regarding the different parts of the county. I said the eastern portion of the county is home to delaware's beaches and many seaside resorts, and also that the western portion of the county is the center of delaware's agriculture industry.

In the evolution of this article there was some additional information that came from the 2000 census report. My last edits to the article were also slightly changed. The history I added about sussex county being the first county established was cleaned up and the exact dates of establishment were listed. There was also a grammatical cleanup done to the history material I added.

No comments: