Sunday, May 20, 2007

Andy Hall wiki evolution

The first addition I made to Andy's page was to state more clearly his entrance to the NFL. I added that he was drafted in the 6th round with the 185th overall pick in the 2004 NFL draft.

Since Andy played his college football at UD, I figured I would add some information about his college career. I highlighted his senior year in my second edit to his page. I noted that he was named the Atlantic 10 offensive player of the year in 2003. Also added were his passing stats for the year.

The last edit I made to his page was to cap off some information about his college career. In addition to his career passing stats, I also added that he finished 5th on the school's all-time list of total offense. There has been no other edits or contributions to this article.

1 comment:

SteveHrtmann6 said...

Hey just wondering if your edits withstood the test of time in the wiki community, ive had a bunch of wiki know it all's delete my posts almost minutes after i posted them. it was really frustrating. I also like the fact that you chose to edit the andy hall page, when i think aobut it, im sure you wont have any trouble with someone deleting your edits because id be surprised if more then 5 people per year actually go to the andy hall site.