Sunday, May 20, 2007

National Association of Realtors wiki evolution

The first edit I made to NAR's page was to add a HISTORY section. In particular I added information on the foundation of the organization. I also mentioned the founding city and the evolution of the name of the organization.

The second edit I made to the article was to add some information on the upcoming REALTORS conference and expo. I noted that the event was scheduled for November 13-16th. It will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The third edit I made was to add some more history about the organization. I noted the last transformation from the National Association of Real Estate Boards to the current National Assocation of REALTORS.

My first edit was to add a new history section to the article. It was quickly erased because the other editer thought the information should be placed in the opening paragraph. The information I provided about the upcoming REALTORS conference and expo has been deleted. It's pretty frustrating having the material I contributed deleted, especially because it was accurate information that should be included in the page. For my last edit, I added some more history of the organization and that was deleted also. I feel that both edits I made that were deleted contributed accurate information and should be on the page.

No comments: