Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cape Henlopen High wiki edit evolution

My first edit to Cape Henlopen High's page was to update the school's new structure. I added that the high school now contains grades 10-12 instead of the traditional 9-12. I also contributed the location of the new 9th grade Academy.

The second edit I made was also an addition. There was no mention of any any school officials, so I added that the new Superintendent of the school district is George Stone. The board of education members were also mentioned.

The school has gone through several changes in administration, in particular principles in the past 5-10 years. So I added that the main campus principle is John Yore and the 9th grade academy principle is Brian Donahue. The only other change to the page was an addition of the word "seperate" into one of my sentences regarding the two campuses.

No comments: